Why We Love Pressure Washing in the Tri-Cities and East Tennessee
1) We Love the Mountains and Foothills
The mountains and foothills of East Tennessee provide the scenery that has inspired music and musicians for decades. Every part of our region is surrounded by beautiful views and places to explore. Johnson City has Buffalo Mountain Park, Kingsport has Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium, and Bristol has the caverns. The Appalachian Trail runs through East Tennessee, while Roan Mountain watches over the region. Few places offer as much opportunity to escape to nature as the Tri-Cities.
2) We Love the Rivers and Lakes
For those that love water, we are rich in rivers and lakes:
- South Holston Lake and Boone Lake are both surrounded by beautiful foothills.
- Lake Watauga is tucked deep in the mountains and one of the most popular places to visit for residents and tourists.
- The fast-flowing Watauga River slices through the region.
- The lovely South Fork of the Holston River runs through beautiful Kingsport, TN.
- There are streams and creeks throughout the region.
Whether you enjoy fly fishing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, or tubing, the lakes and rivers in the Tri-Cities are perfect.
3) We Love the Small Businesses and Companies
Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol have grown substantially in the last two decades. Our economy is strong because of the commitment of small businesses and larger companies to being reputable employers and committed to excellent customer service. We could not be prouder to be part of the Tri-Cities business community. We provide high-quality pressure washing services for commercial businesses throughout East Tennessee.
4) We Love Bristol Motor Speedway
Bristol Motor Speedway brings millions of tourists to our area each year. NASCAR is a billion-dollar company, and Bristol is the fastest half-mile short track on the circuit. History is made at BMS every year.
5) We Love the Quality of Education
From East Tennessee University in Johnson City to the hundreds of elementary, middle, and high schools, the quality of education in our area is second-to-none. There is not a better place to raise a family than the Tri-Cities.
6) We Love the Homes and Neighborhoods
There are countless beautiful homes and historic neighborhoods throughout Kingsport, Bristol, and Johnson City. We are to offer quality pressure washing services for residents of the Tri-Cities. Some of our services include:
- Power washing and low-pressure washing services
- No pressure roof cleaning
- Siding and outdoor wall cleaning
- Concrete sidewalk and driveway pressure washing
- Deck, patio, and outdoor furniture cleaning
- Graffiti removal services
- Brick sidewalks, siding, and driveway cleaning
- Horse trailer and agriculture cleaning
Homes in the Tri-Cities are in-demand as people realize just how excellent the quality of life is here. You want to make sure your home value will continue to grow as long as you live here. We help home and business owners keep their property well-maintained. We want your property to be the envy of your neighbors. Our residential pressure washing services help residents of Johnson City and surrounding towns keep their homes looking as beautiful as the surrounding outdoors.
The team at Cates Pressure Washing has been serving the Tri-Cities for almost over twenty years. We have seen Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol grow into world-class cities and enjoy getting out and seeing the area. If you are searching for a professional pressure washing company in northeast Tennessee, we would love to help. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL work performed, whether residential homeowner or commercial contractor. We also offer a FREE test cleaning to show our customers what type of professional job that they can expect. In other words, we stand by our work and care about our reputation. In the Tri-Cities, trust your commercial and residential outdoor cleaning to Cates Pressure Washing. Contact us today for more information.