Late Summer Pressure Washing Tri-Cities, TN
Summer in the Tri-Cities of Tennessee is a magical season. Residents of Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol have countless natural resources to enjoy, including:
- Thousands of miles of hiking trails in the mountains and foothills
- Nearby local, state, and national parks such as Smoky Mountain National Park, Cherokee National Forest, and Watauga Lake Recreational Area
- Rivers and lakes such as South Holston Lake, Boone Lake, and the Watauga River
- The Appalachian Trail and all the backcountry camping associated with it
- Charming downtowns in the Tri-Cities and surrounding towns like Elizabethton and Bluff City
Even as summer fades to fall, there is still plenty to enjoy about the area. However, it is also the part of the year when rain and wind batter the area. We are entering the height of the Atlantic Hurricane Season.
As storms make landfall on the Gulf Coast or the Coastal Carolinas, they lose a lot of their energy but can still pack a punch in East Tennessee. Wind-driven debris and heavy rainfall can leave behind a mess on the exterior surfaces of your home or business.
Late summer pressure washing is vital to keep your Tri-Cities property looking beautiful. Cates Pressure Washing is here to help.
Late Summer Commercial and Residential Pressure Washing
Warm temperatures and moisture provide the exact ingredients needed for mold to develop. Mold can cause you, your family or your customers to experience allergy and cold symptoms. It can also lead to respiratory issues.
Some of the places you can expect to find mold include:
- On your roof, especially if it's covered with fallen leaves.
- Especially if they're blocked with debris in your gutters
- Railings and deck surfaces
- In close proximity to windows and doors
- On wood and vinyl siding
- Firewood piled high
- In birdbaths, fountains, and other lawn ornaments near outdoor structures, especially if there is water
- Slides, swings, and trampolines are examples of outdoor play equipment.
- Wherever water takes a long time to drain
If you want to get rid of late summer mold, pressure washing is the answer.
Pressure Washing to Get Rid of Mold, Mildew, and Dirt
A surface is blasted with intense amounts of water and detergent during pressure washing. This not only eliminates mold and mildew but also eliminates the foods that encourage mold and mildew growth. People on your property can begin breathing more easily right away.
Sometimes, however, traditional pressure washing is not the solution. You hear a lot about HIGH-PRESSURE WASHING, but in a lot of cases, a better job is done and no chance of damage with low pressure.
That is why you should trust your late summer exterior cleaning project to professionals who can recognize exactly what techniques to employ for your project.
If you want to restore the shine to your home as summer draws to a close, contact the team at Cates Pressure Washing for experienced, expert exterior home cleaning in East Tennessee.
We can help you get rid of outdoor mold, dirt, and grime, while preparing your home to look beautiful this fall.